In Outdoor Mode, the LD22 allows for standard flashlight operation: the side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off. For fast and simplified functionality, the new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tail switch.
Uses a Cree XP-G LED (R5) with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Single mode switch with 4 brightness levels:
1) Low: 3 lumens (150 hours)
2) Mid: 50 lumens (14 hours 30 minutes)
3) High: 105 lumens (6 hours)
4) Turbo: 215 lumens (2 hours 30 minutes)
5) Strobe: 215 lumens
6) SOS: 105 lumens
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
- 155mm (Length) x 21.5 mm (Diameter) 6.1 in. x 0.8 in.
- 72 grams (2.5 oz.) excluding batteries
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel switch for output selection under Outdoor mode
- Dual operation mode and Outdoor Mode is the factory default setting
- Intelligent memory circuit(under Outdoor Mode), automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating