It is fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white and 365 nm UV. One tail switch controls three output levels and the UV light output. Powered by one AAA battery, the light delivers a maximum output of 70 lumens. With a stainless steel tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection, and a light head also made of stainless steel. The penlight uses the 365 nM UV light to inspect objects that contain fluorescent agents or for finding clear anti-counterfeit watermarks.
Uses a Cree XQ-E HI LED for warm white light with lifespan of 50,000 hours and 365nm / 200mw UV light.
1) Low: 1 Lumen (75 hrs)
2) Med: 25 Lumens (2 hrs 40 min)
3) High: 70 Lumens (40 min)
1) 200mW (4 hrs)
- Powered by one AAA battery (included)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Stainless steel tail and light head
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish