This flashlight is powered by one ARB-L16 700 16340 Li-ion battery but is also compatible with a CR123A lithium battery. It delivers a maximum output of 500 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 85 metres. Featuring four white and three red light output levels, plus micro USB charging, battery level indicator, two-way body clip and a magnetic tail, the LD15R is good for any activities.
Uses a Cree XP-G3 white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Everlight red LED.
Output (when using one 16340 rechargeable battery):
1) Low: 3 Lumens (110 hrs)
2) Med: 30 Lumens (13 hrs 20 min)
3) High: 150 Lumens (2 hrs 50 min)
4) Turbo: 500 Lumens (1 hr 20 min)
Red light: 4 Lumens (30 hrs)
- Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or
one CR123A Lithium battery
- 5V/1A micro USB charging (cable included)
- Battery and charging level indicators
- 70mm Length x 19mm Body diameter
- 40 grams (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging / replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection – One switch control
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Two way body clip and Magnetic tail
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish